• Sometimes tramadol 50 may cause extensive subcutaneous hemorrhages on the lateral surfaces of the abdomen, spontaneous bruising.
• Abdominal distention, especially in the upper part.
• Lowering blood pressure.
Chronic pancreatitis – progressive disease characterized by alternating periods of exacerbations and stabilization (remission). Exacerbations are usually triggered by tramadol an anti inflammatory dietary errors (fatty, fried or spicy foods, alcohol).
There are 4 main how much tramadol can i take forms of chronic pancreatitis:
• recurrent (recurring wave);
• pseudo tumor.
In the period of exacerbation appear the symptoms :
bull how much tramadol can i take; pain in the upper abdomen of the girdle with spreading in the back;
• weight loss;
• stool disorders (diarrhea alternating with constipation, massive stools);
• nausea, profuse vomiting;
•ibuprofen with tramadol; abdominal distension.
Survey . General and biochemical analysis of blood, urine and feces, ultrasound and X-ray examination of the pancreas.
Treatment . Non-drug treatment is:
• fasting first 2–3 days;
• gastric lavage;
• mechanically and chemically sparing tramadol diet medication how much you can buy online with and with the addition of fatty foods, table salt; It is also necessary to significantly reduce calorie. Meals should be frequent (4–6 times a day.);
• exclusion of all loads, bed rest;
• application of cold on the stomach.
Drug treatment It is aimed at eliminating pain (atropine, papaverine, noshpa, baralgin, promedol), neutralizing the digestive enzymes of the pancreas (trasilol, contradical tramadol vs tylenol 3, gordox, panthripine, methyluracil, pentoxyl, epsilonaminocaproic acid, peritol). Perhaps the appointment of drugs that suppress the secretion of digestive juices of the stomach and intestines (ranitidine, famotidine, omeprazole, omez, pariet), neutralizing the acidity of tramadol headache of gastric juice (almagel, phosphalugel, gastal) altacid).